Small Animal Control and Licensing

For dog and cat licenses, or small animal concerns, please contact your local Township or the Peterborough Humane Society.

Rabies Clinics

You can find information on local rabies clinics through your local vet or Peterborough Public Health.

Wildlife Concerns

The Ministry of Northern Development, Mines, Natural Resources and Forestry has resources available to help you with coyote and other wildlife concerns.

Livestock Valuers

Livestock valuers can be reached through your local Township

Lost and Found Pets

Lost and found pets can be reported through the Peterborough Humane Society, but remember that social media is your best friend.

Use Facebook sites such as The Pet Lost & Found - Peterborough, Peterborough & Kawartha Lakes area, Lost & Found, Rehoming Loving Pets, KLAWS: Lost, Found and Rehoming of Companion Animals, and Helping the Animals (Kawartha Northumberland Peterborough and Other Areas). Many of these organizations also have Twitter accounts.