Weed Inspection is the responsibility of the Planning and Public Works, Operations Division. The Weed Inspector provides interpretation and administration of the Weed Control Act. They investigate reports of noxious weeds on a right of way within the County or on agricultural land.

To report sightings of noxious weeds please notify the public works department by filling out the County's Report an Issue form. 

The use of pesticides is regulated by the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs. If you have questions related to pesticide use please contact them at 1-800-565-4923 or click pesticide use.