If you see or encounter an issue within Peterborough County or if you have a question or concern, please complete the Report an Issue Form and we will investigate as soon as possible.

For emergencies, you can call us at 705-742-4862 during regular business hours or
after hours at 705-742-6823.

Report an Issue