The County of Peterborough's online Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is an interactive mapping tool that shows spatial information about your area. GIS is a collection of map layers that connect to text, pictures, or web links and can be searched or queried to reveal more information. Drawing, measurement, and print tools help you create the map you need.
Start mapping now or click the Let Me Map button below, then use the toolbar across the top to find what you are looking for. Show or hide mapping layers by selecting them from the menu on the left.
NOTICE: The Chrome and Firebox browsers do not currently support this mapping tool, please use an alternate. If you are using Windows 10, search for Internet Explorer to use this site; the default Microsoft Edge browser is not supported.
We currently have the following printable maps of the County available. If you are looking for a map of a specific area, try printing from our GIS.
- County of Peterborough
- Municipalities & First Nations
- County of Peterborough in relation to Eastern Ontario
- County of Peterborough in relation to Southern Ontario
- Saving & Opening Projects - Learn how to save edits and reopen your custom map at another time.
- Measuring & Drawing - Learn how to create mark-ups on the map with custom content.
- Search the Public Web-GIS - Learn how to search for the property you need.
- Printing & Exporting Images - Learn how to create PDF prints and image files of your favourite maps.