If you're planning a special event such as a parade, sidewalk sale, or festival using a County road you are required to complete a Special Events on County Roads Permit application and submit, along with supporting docuemntation, 30 days prior to the event.

This permit refers to the use of the right-of-way on a County road, it does not include road closure.