When a new entrance onto a County road is requested, or when any work, replacement or addition is made to an existing entrance onto a County road you require a permit. This applies to entrances with or without culverts.

Please complete the Entrance Permit Application, refer to the guidelines concerning development adjacent to County Roads, By-law No. 2012-26 and Schedule A  and By-Law 2018-87 Tariff of Fees By-Law and Schedule A for associated fees.