To find out information about a specific application that is currently being processed by the County, please check our Planning Notices for subdivisions, condominiums and Official Plan Amendments. These notices include any supporting studies and materials that were submitted with the application.

Severance (consent) application notices are also found on our Planning Notices page but only remain available for one month after being posted. 

If you are unable to locate the information you are seeking, call us at 705-743-0380 or email